Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Muscles by Greyson Wehr

SINGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi my name is Grayson Wehr I am 7 years old.
I have been imitating songs since I was 6
years old.For example A million dreams.lt
has been my dream to be a famous singer
since then. Don't think it's weird that boys
like to sing to.  boys can like everything girls
like. I like to sing and I am very good at it,
not to brag. I,m a boy, and guess what I really
really really like you sing. Can you sing. I
love to sing and I'm not kidding about that and
I really want to be a famous singer. I love to
sing and nothing can change that. And I really
really really really mean that!
Singing is awesome. I really really really really
really really like to sing.  I love to sing nothing
will ever ever ever ever change that, I mean
ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment